Gendai Travel seeks an enthusiastic travel consultant who is fluent both in Japanese and English(Business Level), has extensive knowledge of Japan.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, and other travel related services.
- Assist clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc.) to travellers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Deal with occurring travel problems or complaints
- Handle and reply to telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Comprehensive knowledge of Japan, Europe and other destinations.
- must have worked or resided in Japan for a considerable period of time
- Excellent knowledge of CRS; Sabre proficient is desirable
- Fluent in English and Japanese at Proficiency level - multi-lingual is an advantage.
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Good knowledge of
Start date: April, 2017
Salary: Competitive rates
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.gendai.co.uk/contact/news.html
*Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.